Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dinner Party In A Box Knowles and Libbey Head the Table

Knowles Festival Dinnerware


Sometimes when I'm out and about I find this that and the other in dinnerware and glassware. It's not hard for me to imagine how one of those things would look with another of those things but know for some that can be a challenge. Then it hit me! Why not do a little mixing and matching to come up with an extra special dining experience. What about putting it all together to create a "Dinner Party in a Box". For the first Dinner Party in a Box I combined 4 wonderful Knowles Festival dinner plates and bowls with 4 Libbey wine glasses in tawny brown. I added a gorgeous pair of Danish Modern sculptures for the center piece along with a candle holder and it became a "Dinner Party in a Box".

This unique Danish Modern styled Dinner Party in a Box is available HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment