Sunday, December 20, 2009

Garage Sale Finds in the Winter


It's winter so The Garage Archeologist is on a seasonal break....well sort of. These two great Danish Modern chairs were found at a roadside flea market for 10.00. It just goes to show you that even though it's winter great deals can still be found. I haven't had a chance to clean up these chairs yet but once they're done they'll make a great addition to that Mid-Century room.



I found this very awesome lamp at a garage sale in late October and couldn't leave it behind for only $1.00. We were on a mission to visit a nearby university and happened upon the garage sale on our way. With a little luck and time you can find the perfect accent piece for any decor. Will I sell this one? I haven't decided yet.........but if I do readers will be the first to know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment