Wednesday, March 31, 2010

House of A Different Color










It's finally spring and the weather has been fantabulous! It was time for a walk about town. I took a few photos here and there and while I was out I stumbled on several nice older homes that are up for sale......and we seem to be plentiful. This house is listed at $39,900.00. I didn't think homes like this existed anymore at this price. So it got me thinking about what it would look like with a new color. Photoshop is a wonderous tool and with a quick slide of the hue bar under "Hue and Saturation" I was able to come up with several new color ideas. It made me think anyone could use this simple tool by photographing the room they want to change using the same technique. the top photo is of the original house color.

No comments:

Post a Comment